Troy vs. Georgia State Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The Georgia State Panthers (6-5, 0-0 Sun Belt) are the favorites — expected to win by at least a field goal, but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5) — against the Troy Trojans (5-6, 0-0 Sun Belt) in a battle of two conference rivals. The matchup has an over/under of 49.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Georgia State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Georgia State
- Georgia State has gone 7-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Panthers have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- Georgia State has gone over in six of its 11 games with a set total (54.5%).
- This season, Georgia State games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 49.5-point over/under six times.
- This season, the average total for Panthers games is 57.0 points, 7.5 more than the over/under of 49.5 points for this contest.
- The Panthers rack up 50.0 more yards per game (382.8) than the Trojans allow per outing (332.8).
- In games that Georgia State piles up over 332.8 yards, the team is 6-2 overall.
- This year, the Panthers have 13 turnovers, nine fewer than the Trojans have takeaways (22).
|Pass yards||159.6 (1756)||119|
|Rush yards||223.2 (2455)||12|
|Points scored||25.3 (278)||92|
|Pass yards against||256.2 (2818)||105|
|Rush yards against||155.2 (1707)||74|
|Points allowed||29.3 (322)||88|
Key players for Georgia State
- Darren Grainger has 1,372 passing yards (124.7 ypg) to lead Georgia State, completing 58.8% of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 506 rushing yards (46.0 ypg) on 112 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Tucker Gregg’s team-high 816 rushing yards (74.2 per game) have come on 159 carries, with nine touchdowns this year.
- Jamari Thrash’s team-high 394 receiving yards (35.8 yards per game) have come on 28 receptions with two touchdowns.
Troy stats and betting info
Betting trends for Troy
- Troy has a 3-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Trojans are 1-3 against the spread.
- Troy games have gone over the point total in six out of 10 opportunities (60%).
- In Troy’s 10 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 49.5.
- The over/under for this game is 0.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Trojans’ games this season (50.2 points).
- The Trojans collect 73.9 fewer yards per game (337.5) than the Panthers give up (411.4).
- This season the Trojans have turned the ball over 17 times, two more than the Panthers’ takeaways (15).
|Pass yards||234.3 (2577)||66|
|Rush yards||103.2 (1135)||119|
|Points scored||24.0 (264)||99|
|Pass yards against||199.9 (2199)||26|
|Rush yards against||132.9 (1462)||35|
|Points allowed||25.1 (276)||57|
Key players for Troy
- Gunnar Watson has 1,326 passing yards (120.5 ypg) to lead Troy, completing 62.6% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- Kimani Vidal’s team-high 681 rushing yards (61.9 per game) have come on 141 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- Tez Johnson’s 679 receiving yards (61.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 63 receptions with four touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!