Trail Blazers vs. Warriors Player Props | Jusuf Nurkic | Friday
Jusuf Nurkic and the Portland Trail Blazers play the Golden State Warriors on Friday at 10:00 PM ET. He is ranked sixth in the NBA, at 11.3 rebounds per game.
Let’s break down Nurkic’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this contest, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jusuf Nurkic’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Nurkic Season Stats
- Nurkic posts a team-leading 11.3 rebounds per game. He is also posting 11.7 points and 2.3 assists, shooting 58.0% from the floor (ninth in league).
- The 11.7 points Nurkic has scored per game this season is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (11.5).
- Nurkic has collected 11.3 rebounds per game, 0.8 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (10.5).
- Nurkic combines to average 14.0 points and assists per game, 0.5 more than his PA prop bet total (13.5) for Friday’s game.
- Nurkic has put up more than 11.5 points nine times this season (through 19 games).
- Through 19 games played this season, Nurkic’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 10.5 boards 10 times.
Nurkic’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Nurkic is averaging 4.7 fewer points per game against the Warriors than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Nurkic pulls down 4.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Warriors, 6.0 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Nurkic averages 1.4 assists in matchups with the Warriors, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Nurkic averages 0.5 fewer made three-pointers (zero) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Nurkic’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Warriors is 11.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Nurkic combines for 11.3 points and rebounds per game against the Warriors. That is 10.2 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Nurkic puts up 8.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Warriors, 5.3 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!