Trail Blazers vs. Warriors Player Props | Damian Lillard | Friday
Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers meet the Golden State Warriors on Friday at 10:00 PM ET. With 2.9 treys per game (shooting 30.4%), Lillard is 11th in the NBA in made three-pointers.
Below, we take a look at Lillard’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Damian Lillard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lillard Season Stats
- Lillard averages 22.3 points and 8.1 assists per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 4.1 rebounds, shooting 40.2% from the floor and 30.4% from beyond the arc with 2.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 22.3 points Lillard has scored per game this season is 4.2 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (26.5).
- Lillard has grabbed 4.1 rebounds per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (3.5).
- Lillard has put up 26.4 combined points and rebounds per game, 4.1 less than his 30.5 PR over/under in Friday’s game.
- Lillard has appeared in 18 games this season, putting up more than 26.5 points in four of them.
- Over 18 games played this season, Lillard’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 11 times.
Lillard’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Lillard averages 28.5 points per game against the Warriors, 2.0 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Lillard collects 3.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the Warriors, 0.1 more than his prop total for this game.
- Lillard racks up 5.8 assists per game against the Warriors, 1.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Warriors, Lillard has made 0.3 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Lillard has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Warriors that is 0.6 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Lillard averages 32.1 combined points and rebounds in games against the Warriors, 1.6 more than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Lillard’s 34.3 combined points and assists in games against the Warriors are 0.2 less than his prop in this matchup.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!