Trail Blazers vs. Warriors Player Props | CJ McCollum | Friday
CJ McCollum and the Portland Trail Blazers meet the Golden State Warriors on Friday at 10:00 PM ET. With 3.3 treys per game (shooting 39.6%), McCollum is third in the NBA in made three-pointers.
If you’re hoping to bet on McCollum’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze CJ McCollum’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
McCollum Season Stats
- McCollum is putting up 20.6 points, 4.4 assists and 4.2 rebounds per contest.
- McCollum has racked up 20.6 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.1 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- McCollum’s per-game rebound average of 4.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- McCollum has averaged 25.0 combined points and assists per game, 0.5 more than his PA prop bet total — 24.5 — for Friday’s matchup.
- In the 19 games he’s played this season, McCollum’s point total has gone over 20.5 points nine times.
- McCollum’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards 11 times over 19 games played this season.
McCollum’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- McCollum averages 21.6 points per game against the Warriors, 1.1 more than his over/under for this outing.
- McCollum averages 4.1 rebounds in games against the Warriors. That is 0.6 more than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- McCollum collects 2.8 assists per game against the Warriors, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Warriors, McCollum averages 2.6 made threes per game, 0.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- McCollum’s points, rebounds and assists average against the Warriors is the same as his prop over/under for this contest.
- McCollum averages 25.7 combined points and rebounds in games against the Warriors, 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- McCollum averages 24.4 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Warriors, 0.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!