Trail Blazers vs. Suns Player Props | Damian Lillard | Tuesday
The Portland Trail Blazers, including Damian Lillard, meet the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET. At 2.8 three-pointers made per game (shooting 29.6%), Lillard is ranked 17th in the NBA in buckets from beyond the arc.
Below, we take a look at Lillard’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Damian Lillard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lillard Season Stats
- Lillard is tops on his team in both points (21.6) and assists (7.7) per game, and also posts 4.3 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 0.6 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- Lillard’s 21.6 points per game average is 1.9 fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Lillard has grabbed 4.3 rebounds per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (4.5).
- Lillard has racked up 29.3 combined points and assists per game, 2.2 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Tuesday’s matchup (31.5).
- Through 21 games this season, Lillard has recorded more than 23.5 points 10 times.
- So far through 21 games played, Lillard has had a rebound total higher than 4.5 boards in eight outings.
Lillard’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Larry Nance Jr.||6.2||5.7%||5.3||11.9%||1.6||0.4||3.4%||27.3%||6.4%||51.9%|
Player Performance vs. Phoenix
- Lillard is averaging 5.3 more points per game against the Suns than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Lillard averages 4.6 rebounds in games against the Suns. That is 0.1 more than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Lillard averages 6.2 assists in matchups with the Suns, 1.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Suns, Lillard averages 0.5 more made three-pointers (three) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Lillard’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Suns is 39.6, which is 4.1 more than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Lillard combines for 33.4 points and rebounds per game against the Suns. That is 4.9 more than his PR prop total for this game.
- Lillard puts up 35 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Suns, 3.5 more than his prop bet total in this game.
Phoenix Suns Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!