Trail Blazers vs. Pistons Player Props | Damian Lillard | Tuesday
The Portland Trail Blazers, including Damian Lillard, face the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET. At 2.8 three-pointers made per game (shooting 30.2%), Lillard is 17th in the NBA in buckets from beyond the arc.
Let’s break down all of Lillard’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Damian Lillard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lillard Season Stats
- Lillard is tops on the Trail Blazers with 21.5 points per game and 7.8 assists (eighth in league), while also posting 4.0 rebounds.
- The 21.5 points Lillard has scored per game this season is 3.0 fewer than his prop total set for Tuesday (24.5).
- Lillard has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (4.0) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (3.5).
- Lillard combines to average 29.3 points and assists per game, 2.2 fewer than his PA prop bet total (31.5) for Tuesday’s matchup.
- In the 20 games he’s appeared in this season, Lillard’s point total has exceeded 24.5 points eight times.
- So far through 20 games played, Lillard has had a rebound total higher than 3.5 boards in 12 outings.
Lillard’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Lillard is averaging 1.3 fewer points per game against the Pistons than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Lillard averages 5.9 rebounds in games against the Pistons. That is 2.4 more than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- Lillard collects assists against the Pistons at a lower rate — 0.9 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Pistons, Lillard has made 0.4 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Lillard’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Pistons is 0.2 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Lillard combines for 29.1 points and rebounds per game against the Pistons. That is 1.6 more than his PR prop total for this game.
- Lillard records 29.8 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Pistons, 1.7 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!