Trail Blazers vs. Nuggets Player Props | CJ McCollum | Tuesday
CJ McCollum (fourth in made three-pointers in NBA — 3.4 per game, 39.6%) and the Portland Trail Blazers face the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we break down all of McCollum’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze CJ McCollum’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
McCollum Season Stats
- McCollum puts up 20.4 points, 4.2 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game, shooting 42.5% from the floor and 39.6% from beyond the arc with 3.4 made 3-pointers per game (fourth in NBA).
- McCollum’s 20.4 points per game average is 0.9 points higher than Tuesday’s over/under.
- McCollum’s per-game rebound average — 4.2 — is 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (4.5).
- McCollum combines to average 24.8 points and assists per game, 1.3 more than his PA prop bet total (23.5) for Tuesday’s matchup.
- In the 17 games he’s played this season, McCollum’s point total has gone over 19.5 points 10 times.
- Over 17 games played this season, McCollum’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards seven times.
McCollum’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Denver
- McCollum’s points-per-game average against the Nuggets (20.4) is 0.9 more than his over/under for this outing.
- McCollum’s 4.8 rebounds per game in matchups against the Nuggets are 0.3 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- McCollum collects assists against the Nuggets at a lower rate — 1.3 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Nuggets, McCollum has made 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- McCollum has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Nuggets that is 0.1 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- McCollum averages 25.2 combined points and rebounds in games against the Nuggets, 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- McCollum has collected 23.6 combined points and assists per game against the Nuggets, 0.1 less than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!