Trail Blazers vs. Nuggets Player Props | Anfernee Simons | Tuesday
The Denver Nuggets host the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday January 17th, 8:56am ET at Ball Arena. The Portland Trail Blazers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 228.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Denver Nuggets is -280. The Nuggets are a 7-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Nuggets and Trail Blazers have met three times this season, with the Nuggets winning twice and the Trail Blazers winning once. Their most recent matchup on December 23, 2022 ended 120-107 with the Denver Nuggets taking the win.
Anfernee Simons Season Stats
- Anfernee Simons averages 21.9 points, 4.0 assists, 2.9 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Simons’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 20.5 which is 1.4 less than his season average of 21.9.
- Simons’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 3.5 which is 0.5 less than his season average of 4.0.
- Simons’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 2.5 which is 0.4 less than his season average of 2.9.
- Anfernee Simons is 24 of 41 in the Over Rebounds market, winning 58.5% of the time.
- Anfernee Simons is 23 of 41 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 56.1% of the time.
Anfernee Simons Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Anfernee Simons Stats vs. Denver
- Simons is averaging 16.3 points per game against the Nuggets, 4.2 less than his point prop bet total for this game (20.5).
- Simons averages 2.33 rebounds per game against the Nuggets. That is 0.17 less than his prop total (2.5) for this game.
- Simons averages 4.3 assists in matchups with the Nuggets, 0.8 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.