Trail Blazers vs. Kings Player Props | Damian Lillard | Wednesday
The Portland Trail Blazers, including Damian Lillard, hit the court versus the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET. At 2.9 three-pointers made per game (shooting 30.8%), Lillard is 11th in the NBA in buckets from beyond the arc.
Below, we take a look at Lillard’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Damian Lillard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lillard Season Stats
- Lillard averages 21.8 points and 7.9 assists per game — both team highs. He is also posting 3.9 rebounds, shooting 40.2% from the field and 30.8% from downtown with 2.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 26.5 point total set for Lillard on Wednesday is 4.7 more than his scoring average on the season (21.8).
- Lillard has collected 3.9 rebounds per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Lillard has recorded 25.7 combined points and rebounds per game, 4.8 fewer than his 30.5 PR over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Lillard has played 17 games this season, totaling more than 26.5 points in three of them.
- Lillard’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 10 times in 17 games.
Lillard’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Sacramento
- Lillard is averaging 0.6 fewer points per game against the Kings than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Lillard’s 2.6 rebounds per game in matchups with the Kings are 0.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Lillard racks up 6.9 assists per game against the Kings, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Kings, Lillard averages 0.4 fewer made three-pointers (3.1) than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Lillard has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Kings that is 2.1 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Lillard racks up 28.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Kings, and that is 2.0 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Lillard has averaged 32.8 combined points and assists per game against the Kings, 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Sacramento Kings Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Visit our in-depth NBA player props guide to learn more betting on players.