Trail Blazers vs. Hornets Player Props | Damian Lillard | Friday
Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers go up against the Charlotte Hornets on Friday at 10:00 PM ET. With 3.0 treys per game (shooting 30.5%), Lillard is ranked ninth in the NBA in made three-pointers.
In this piece, we dig into all of Lillard’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Damian Lillard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Lillard Season Stats
- Lillard paces the Trail Blazers with 22.0 points per game and 7.7 assists (ninth in league), while also putting up 4.2 rebounds.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Lillard is 24.5 points. That is 2.5 more than his season average of 22.0.
- Lillard’s per-game rebound average of 4.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Lillard’s combined points and rebounds average (26.2 per game) is 1.3 less than the over/under of 27.5 set in Friday’s matchup.
- Lillard’s point total has exceeded 24.5 points nine times through the 23 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Lillard’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 14 times in 23 games.
Lillard’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Larry Nance Jr.||6.3||5.8%||5.3||12.1%||1.7||0.4||3.4%||27.7%||6.5%||51.7%|
Player Performance vs. Charlotte
- Lillard is averaging 2.9 fewer points per game against the Hornets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Lillard pulls down 4.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Hornets, 0.9 more than his prop total for this contest.
- Lillard averages 7.4 assists in matchups with the Hornets, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Hornets, Lillard averages 0.3 fewer made three-pointers (3.2) than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Lillard has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Hornets that is 3.1 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Lillard averages 26 combined points and rebounds in games against the Hornets, which is 1.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Lillard’s 29 combined points and assists in games against the Hornets are 3.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!