Trail Blazers vs. 76ers Player Props | CJ McCollum | Saturday
CJ McCollum and the Portland Trail Blazers face the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday at 10:00 PM ET. He is 22nd in the NBA, posting 20.5 points per game.
Below, we dig into McCollum’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze CJ McCollum’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
McCollum Season Stats
- McCollum leads the Trail Blazers at 20.5 points per game, while also putting up 4.3 assists and 4.1 rebounds.
- McCollum has scored 20.5 points per game in the 2021-22 season, the same as Saturday’s points prop total.
- McCollum has pulled down 4.1 rebounds per game, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet in Saturday’s game (4.5).
- McCollum’s combined points and rebounds average (24.6 per game) is 0.1 more than the 24.5 PR over/under set for Saturday’s matchup.
- McCollum has totaled more than 20.5 points eight times this season (through 16 games).
- So far this season in 16 games played, McCollum has had a rebound total higher than 4.5 boards in six contests.
McCollum’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- McCollum averages 20 points per game against the 76ers, 0.5 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- McCollum grabs 4.7 rebounds per game in matchups against the 76ers, 0.2 more than his prop total for this contest.
- McCollum racks up 2.9 assists per game against the 76ers, 1.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the 76ers, McCollum has made 0.6 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- McCollum’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the 76ers is 1.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- McCollum collects 24.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the 76ers, which is 0.2 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- McCollum averages 22.9 combined points and assists in his matchups with the 76ers, 1.6 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Philadelphia 76ers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!