Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 13
The Toronto Raptors (7-6) take the court against the Detroit Pistons (2-9) as 8.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 202 in the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Toronto Raptors and Detroit Pistons in which the Raptors are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Toronto Vs. Detroit Moneyline Betting Action
Raptors stats and betting info
Betting trends for Toronto
- So far this season, Toronto has put together a 6-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Raptors are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Toronto games have hit the over in six out of 13 opportunities (46.2%).
- This season, Toronto and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 202 points eight times.
- On average, the Raptors have seen a 212.1 over/under in their games this season, 10.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Raptors have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (2-2).
- Toronto has played as a moneyline favorite of -369 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Raptors a 78.7% chance to win.
Key players for Toronto
- Fred VanVleet: 19.7 PTS, 7.1 AST, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (40-for-101)
- OG Anunoby: 19.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (33-for-94)
- Scottie Barnes: 16.6 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 52.7 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 15.5 PTS, 2.5 STL, 41.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (29-for-84)
- Precious Achiuwa: 7.5 PTS, 8.7 REB, 34.8 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
Raptors Injuries: Khem Birch: Day To Day (Knee), Precious Achiuwa: Day To Day (Shoulder), Yuta Watanabe: Day To Day (Calf)
Pistons stats and betting info
Betting trends for Detroit
- Toronto has a 6-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Raptors are 0-1 against the spread when favored by 8.5 points or more this season.
- Six of Toronto’s 13 games with a set total have hit the over (46.2%).
- Seven of Detroit’s games finished with a combined score over 202 points this season.
- Pistons’ games have a total points bet of 210.5 points this season, 8.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
- This season, the Pistons have been the underdog 10 times and won one of those games.
- Detroit has not won as an underdog of +289 or more on the moneyline this season in four such games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Pistons have a 25.7% chance to win.
Key players for Detroit
- Jerami Grant: 18.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 40.6 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Saddiq Bey: 12.5 PTS, 7 REB, 36 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
- Kelly Olynyk: 12.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Isaiah Stewart: 6.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.3 BLK, 54.5 FG%
- Josh Jackson: 8.7 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
Pistons Injuries: Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee)
Pick for Raptors vs. Pistons
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the betting split data from regulated betting sites points to the Raptors being favored to win over the Pistons.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!