Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 14
The Brooklyn Nets (19-8) take the court against the Toronto Raptors (13-14) as 8.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 215.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors.
Nets stats and betting info
Betting trends for Brooklyn
- Brooklyn’s ATS record is 12-15-0 this season.
- The Nets have a 4-5 record against the spread this season when favored by 8.5 points or more.
- A total of 11 of Brooklyn’s 27 games with a set total have hit the over (40.7%).
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (215.5 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, the average total for Nets games is 218.6 points, 3.1 more than the over/under of 215.5 points for this contest.
- The Nets have won 70.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (17-7).
- Brooklyn has an 8-1 record (winning 88.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -375 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Nets a 78.9% chance to win.
Key players for Brooklyn
- Kevin Durant: 29.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 5.6 AST, 52.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (46-for-120)
- James Harden: 20.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 9.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (64-for-190)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 14.0 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 57.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Patty Mills: 12.7 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (82-for-185)
- Bruce Brown: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
Nets Injuries: Paul Millsap: Out (Health Protocols), Joe Harris: Out (Ankle), Kyrie Irving: Out (Not With Team)
Raptors stats and betting info
Betting trends for Toronto
- Brooklyn is 12-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 8.5 points or more, the Nets have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- Brooklyn has hit the over in 11 of its 27 games with a set total (40.7%).
- A total of 13 of Toronto’s games finished with a combined score higher than 215.5 points this season.
- Raptors games have an over/under of 212.7 points this season, 2.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Raptors have been underdogs in 17 games this season and won eight (47.1%) of those contests.
- Toronto has not won as an underdog of +300 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- The Raptors have a 25.0% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Key players for Toronto
- Fred VanVleet: 19.4 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.5 STL, 43.0 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (83-for-215)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 48.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.7 PTS, 2.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (66-for-176)
- Precious Achiuwa: 8.0 PTS, 8.2 REB, 38.6 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Chris Boucher: 7.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (13-for-63)
Raptors Injuries: Precious Achiuwa: Out (Health and safety protocols), Khem Birch: Out (Knee), Goran Dragic: Out (Personal), OG Anunoby: Out (Hip), David Johnson: Out (Calf)
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!