Toronto Blue Jays vs St. Louis Cardinals Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 27
The St. Louis Cardinals visit the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre, taking the field at 7:07pm ET on Wednesday July 27th, 7:07pm ET. The St. Louis Cardinals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the St. Louis Cardinals and Toronto Blue Jays.
Toronto and St. Louis Betting Info
- Each of the last six games between the Cardinals and Blue Jays have gone OVER the total runs line.
- The Blue Jays have won each of their last seven games.
St. Louis Cardinals Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.251|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.6|
Key Players for St. Louis
- Giovanny Gallegos: 3.62 ERA, 11.57 K/9, 1.15 WHIP
- James Naile: 0.00 ERA, 6.75 K/9, 0.38 WHIP
- Neil Pallante: 3.53 ERA, 6.20 K/9, 1.47 WHIP
- Edmundo Sosa: .189 Batting Avg, .244 OBP, .270 SLG, .514 OPS, 17 Runs
- Thomas Edman: .259 Batting Avg, .326 OBP, .376 SLG, .702 OPS, 65 Runs
- Brendan Donovan: .276 Batting Avg, .391 OBP, .373 SLG, .764 OPS, 30 Runs
- Jose Pujols: .228 Batting Avg, .311 OBP, .386 SLG, .697 OPS, 17 Runs
- Tyler O’Neill: .233 Batting Avg, .295 OBP, .352 SLG, .647 OPS, 27 Runs
- Dylan Carlson: .259 Batting Avg, .328 OBP, .421 SLG, .749 OPS, 36 Runs
- Andrew Knizner: .199 Batting Avg, .291 OBP, .248 SLG, .539 OPS, 11 Runs
Toronto Blue Jays Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.268|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.9|
Key Players for Toronto
- Jordan Romano: 2.55 ERA, 10.19 K/9, 1.13 WHIP
- Maximo Castillo: 3.20 ERA, 9.15 K/9, 0.97 WHIP
- Jeremy Beasley: 5.14 ERA, 12.21 K/9, 1.36 WHIP
- Bo Bichette: .259 Batting Avg, .305 OBP, .421 SLG, .726 OPS, 55 Runs
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr.: .313 Batting Avg, .362 OBP, .433 SLG, .795 OPS, 40 Runs
- Daniel Jansen: .244 Batting Avg, .310 OBP, .603 SLG, .913 OPS, 14 Runs
- Teoscar Hernández: .280 Batting Avg, .332 OBP, .495 SLG, .827 OPS, 38 Runs
- George Springer: .258 Batting Avg, .336 OBP, .481 SLG, .817 OPS, 56 Runs
- Alejandro Kirk: .317 Batting Avg, .394 OBP, .491 SLG, .885 OPS, 48 Runs
- Santiago Espinal: .272 Batting Avg, .323 OBP, .388 SLG, .711 OPS, 39 Runs
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr.: .279 Batting Avg, .352 OBP, .496 SLG, .848 OPS, 55 Runs
- Matt Chapman: .241 Batting Avg, .317 OBP, .447 SLG, .764 OPS, 52 Runs
The Blue Jays and Cardinals have met three times this season, with the Blue Jays winning twice and the Cardinals winning once. Their most recent matchup on July 26, 2022 ended 10-3 with the Toronto Blue Jays taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…