Toledo vs. Ohio Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The Toledo Rockets (5-5, MAC) and Ohio Bobcats (3-7, MAC) will meet in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Rockets are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6). The game has an over/under of 55 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Toledo stats and betting info
Betting trends for Toledo
- Toledo has a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 6-point favorites this season, the Rockets are 2-3 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in three of Toledo’s nine games with a set total .
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (55 points) three times this season.
- The Rockets have seen a 54.5 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Rockets collect just 16.1 fewer yards per game (424.6) than the Bobcats give up per matchup (440.7).
- When Toledo amasses more than 440.7 yards, the team is 4-1.
- This year, the Rockets have five turnovers, three fewer than the Bobcats have takeaways (8).
|Pass yards||244.4 (2444)||57|
|Rush yards||180.2 (1802)||51|
|Points scored||32.6 (326)||36|
|Pass yards against||187.0 (1870)||16|
|Rush yards against||142.8 (1428)||58|
|Points allowed||21.5 (215)||33|
Key players for Toledo
- DeQuan Finn leads Toledo with 1,455 passing yards (145.5 ypg) on 100-of-171 passing with 11 touchdowns and one interception this season. He also has 378 rushing yards (37.8 ypg) on 92 carries while scoring eight touchdowns on the ground.
- Bryant Koback has carried the ball 155 times for a team-high 951 yards (95.1 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year. He has also caught 23 passes for 257 yards (25.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Devin Maddox’s 502 receiving yards (50.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 33 receptions with three touchdowns.
Ohio stats and betting info
Betting trends for Ohio
- Ohio’s ATS record is 5-5-0 this season.
- The Bobcats are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- Ohio games have gone over the point total in three out of 10 opportunities (30%).
- In Ohio’s 10 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 55.
- Bobcats’ games have a total points bet of 56.1 points this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Bobcats rack up 49.1 more yards per game (378.9) than the Rockets allow per outing (329.8).
- In games that Ohio amasses more than 329.8 yards, the team is 3-5.
- The Bobcats have 12 giveaways this season, while the Rockets have 16 takeaways .
|Pass yards||185.2 (1852)||109|
|Rush yards||193.7 (1937)||37|
|Points scored||23.8 (238)||99|
|Pass yards against||247.0 (2470)||93|
|Rush yards against||193.7 (1937)||107|
|Points allowed||30.8 (308)||101|
Key players for Ohio
- Kurtis Rourke leads Ohio with 1,464 passing yards (146.4 ypg) on 135-of-198 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He also adds 234 rushing yards (23.4 ypg) on 52 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- De’Montre Tuggle has carried the ball 116 times for a team-high 700 yards (70.0 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- Cameron Odom’s team-leading 379 receiving yards (37.9 yards per game) have come on 25 receptions with one touchdown.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!