Toledo vs. Bowling Green: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 11/10/2021
The Toledo Rockets (4-5, 0-0 MAC) are solid favorites — expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9.5) — versus the Bowling Green Falcons (3-6, 0-0 MAC) in a battle of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the matchup is 51.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Toledo stats and betting info
Betting trends for Toledo
- Toledo is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets are 1-2 against the spread when favored by 9.5 points or more this season.
- Two of Toledo’s eight games with a set total have hit the over (25%).
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (51.5 points) three times this season.
- This season, the average total for Rockets games is 55.1 points, 3.6 more than the over/under of 51.5 points for this contest.
- The Rockets collect 36.3 more yards per game (411.9) than the Falcons give up per contest (375.6).
- In games that Toledo amasses more than 375.6 yards, the team is 3-1 overall.
- The Rockets have turned the ball over five times this season, nine fewer than the Falcons have forced (14).
|Pass yards||241.6 (2174)||55|
|Rush yards||170.3 (1533)||60|
|Points scored||30.8 (277)||48|
|Pass yards against||200.3 (1803)||32|
|Rush yards against||144.3 (1299)||60|
|Points allowed||22.0 (198)||35|
Key players for Toledo
- DeQuan Finn has thrown for 1,185 yards (131.7 ypg) to lead Toledo, completing 55.8% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also run for 348 yards (38.7 ypg) on 88 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Bryant Koback, has carried the ball 136 times for 830 yards (92.2 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 232 receiving yards (25.8 per game) on 20 catches with one receiving touchdown.
- Devin Maddox’s team-leading 478 receiving yards (53.1 yards per game) have come on 31 receptions with three touchdowns.
Bowling Green stats and betting info
Betting trends for Bowling Green
- Bowling Green’s ATS record is 7-2-0 this season.
- The Falcons have a 5-0 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- Bowling Green has gone over in four of its nine games with a set total (44.4%).
- There have been four Bowling Green games that have finished with a combined score higher than 51.5 points this season.
- Falcons games have an over/under of 50.0 points this season, 1.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Falcons collect just 11.0 fewer yards per game (333.7) than the Rockets give up per outing (344.7).
- Bowling Green is 1-3 overall when the team piles up over 344.7 yards.
- The Falcons have 15 giveaways this season, while the Rockets have 15 takeaways .
|Pass yards||238.7 (2148)||60|
|Rush yards||95.0 (855)||124|
|Points scored||23.6 (212)||98|
|Pass yards against||181.6 (1634)||12|
|Rush yards against||194.0 (1746)||107|
|Points allowed||30.6 (275)||100|
Key players for Bowling Green
- Matt McDonald has 2,127 passing yards (236.3 ypg) to lead Bowling Green, completing 61% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Terion Stewart has carried the ball 41 times for a team-high 282 yards (31.3 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- Tyrone Broden’s 543 receiving yards (60.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 31 receptions and five touchdowns.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!