Titans vs. Steelers Player Props | Najee Harris | Week 15
Before Najee Harris hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
Harris and the Pittsburgh Steelers (6-6-1) take the field against the Tennessee Titans (9-4) in Week 15 at Heinz Field.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Najee Harris’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harris Season Stats
- Harris has carried the ball 237 times for a team-high 873 yards (67.2 per game), with six touchdowns.
- Harris has stayed on his feet for 444 rushing yards after contact this season, fifth in the NFL.
- And he has added 60 catches for 397 yards (30.5 per game) and three receiving TDs.
- This season, he has racked up 420 yards after the catch, which ranks ninth among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 32.1% of his team’s 28 offensive touchdowns this season, with nine total.
Harris’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Ben Roethlisberger has put up 3,066 passing yards (235.8 yards per game) while connecting on 297 of 455 passes (65.3% completion percentage), with 19 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- So far this year Chase Claypool has run for 56 yards on 10 carries (4.3 ypg). Claypool also helps out in the passing game, catching 47 passes for 753 (57.9 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Diontae Johnson has been targeted 130 times and turned that into 990 yards (on 81 catches) and six touchdowns.
- Claypool has 753 receiving yards on 47 receptions (81 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 57.9 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- The Titans have given up more than 100 rushing yards to seven players this season.
- Tennessee has allowed 13 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Titans have allowed three players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.9 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||90.9 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||341.6 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (15)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (15)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!