Titans vs. Steelers Player Props | Diontae Johnson | Week 15
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Diontae Johnson and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Johnson’s Pittsburgh Steelers (6-6-1) and the Tennessee Titans (9-4) meet in Week 15 at Heinz Field.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Diontae Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson’s 990 receiving yards (76.2 per game) lead the Steelers. He has 81 receptions on 130 targets with six touchdowns.
- He ranks eighth in the NFL with 430 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for six of his team’s 28 touchdowns on offense this season, or 21.4%.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger leads his team with 3,066 passing yards (235.8 per game) and has a 65.3% completion percentage (297-of-455), throwing 19 touchdown passes and seven interceptions.
- Najee Harris has rushed for 873 yards on 237 carries (67.2 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 60 catches for 397 yards (30.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool has hauled in 47 catches for 753 yards (57.9 yards per game) and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Tennessee has allowed five players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Titans have allowed 15 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Tennessee hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.9 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||90.9 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||341.6 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (15)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (15)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!