Titans vs. Steelers Player Props | Ben Roethlisberger | Week 15
Oddsmakers have posted plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Ben Roethlisberger, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
This Week 15 matchup sees Roethlisberger’s Pittsburgh Steelers (6-6-1) hit the field against the Tennessee Titans (9-4) at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ben Roethlisberger’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Roethlisberger Season Stats
- This year Roethlisberger has put up 3,066 passing yards (235.8 per game) while going 297-for-455 (65.3% completion percentage) and throwing 19 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- So far this season, Roethlisberger is 15th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,523.
- He also adds 10 rushing yards (0.8 ypg) on 13 carries.
- Roethlisberger has stayed on his feet for three rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for 19 of his team’s 28 touchdowns on offense this season, or 67.9%.
Roethlisberger’s Notable Teammates
- Najee Harris has run for 873 yards on 237 carries (67.2 yards per game), with six touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 60 catches for 397 yards (30.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Diontae Johnson has contributed with 990 yards on 81 catches and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 130 times and put up 76.2 receiving yards per game this year.
- Chase Claypool is averaging 57.9 yards per game, having racked up 47 receptions (81 targets) for 753 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Tennessee has given up over than 300 passing yards to only two players this season.
- Tennessee has allowed two or more passing touchdowns to just two opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The Titans have allowed at least three passing touchdowns to just two opposing quarterbacks this season.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.9 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||90.9 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||341.6 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (15)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (15)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!