Titans vs. Saints Player Props | A.J. Brown | Week 10
Before A.J. Brown hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Brown and the Tennessee Titans (7-2) play the New Orleans Saints (5-3) in Week 10 at Nissan Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze A.J. Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Brown has grabbed 40 passes and leads his team with 551 receiving yards plus three touchdowns. He has been targeted 65 times, and averages 61.2 yards per game.
- He ranks 61st in the NFL with 170 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 27 touchdowns on offense this season, or 11.1%.
Brown’s Notable Teammates
- Ryan Tannehill leads his team with 2,145 passing yards (238.3 per game) and has a 66.1% completion percentage (191-of-289), throwing 11 touchdown passes and eight interceptions. He also has 168 rushing yards on 25 carries (with four touchdowns), averaging 18.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Tannehill has rushed for 168 yards on 25 carries (18.7 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Julio Jones’ stat line this year shows 21 catches for 336 yards. He puts up 37.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 31 times.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- One player has racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New Orleans this season.
- The Saints have given up a touchdown pass to 15 players this season.
- New Orleans has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||288.9 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||73.8 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.2 (1)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||347.0 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (15)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.4 (5)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!