Titans vs. Patriots Player Props | Nick Westbrook-Ikhine | Week 12
There will be player props available for Nick Westbrook-Ikhine before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Westbrook-Ikhine and the Tennessee Titans (8-3) square off against the New England Patriots (7-4) in Week 12 at Gillette Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nick Westbrook-Ikhine’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Westbrook-Ikhine Season Stats
- Westbrook-Ikhine has totaled 272 receiving yards (24.7 per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 23 passes on 31 targets.
- This season, he has racked up 75 yards after the catch, which ranks 190th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 6.7% of his team’s 30 offensive TDs.
Westbrook-Ikhine’s Notable Teammates
- Ryan Tannehill leads the team with 2,681 passing yards (243.7 yards per game) and has a 66.6% completion percentage this year (245-of-368) while throwing 13 touchdowns with 12 interceptions. He also has 172 rushing yards on 32 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 15.6 yards per game.
- Tannehill has 172 yards on 32 carries (15.6 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown has 46 catches for 615 yards and three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 78 times and averages 55.9 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- 15 players have hauled in a touchdown against the Patriots this season.
- New England has allowed only one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||229.6 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||101.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||313.2 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (3)|
|Points/Game Allowed||16.1 (1)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!