Titans vs. Patriots Player Props | Mac Jones | Week 12
Mac Jones has player prop bet markets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Jones’ New England Patriots (7-4) and the Tennessee Titans (8-3) face off in a Week 12 matchup from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mac Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jones Season Stats
- Jones has thrown for 2,540 yards (230.9 ypg) to lead New England, completing 70.2% of his passes and collecting 14 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- Jones has racked up 1,310 air yards on completed passes, to rank 13th in the NFL.
- He’s also contributed on the ground, with 60 rushing yards (5.5 ypg) on 25 carries.
- Jones has collected six yards after contact as a rusher this season.
- He has accounted for 48.3% of his team’s 29 offensive touchdowns this season, with 14 total.
Jones’ Notable Teammates
- So far this season Damien Harris has run for 603 yards on 143 carries (54.8 ypg), with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Kendrick Bourne has 37 catches for 562 yards with three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 47 times and put up 51.1 receiving yards per game.
- This season Jakobi Meyers is averaging 47.5 yards per game on 54 catches (82 targets) for 522 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Tennessee has allowed just two players to register more than 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Only two players have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Tennessee this season.
- The Titans have allowed just two players to throw for at least three touchdowns in a game this season.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||270.7 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||97.2 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.5 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (13)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (18)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!