Titans vs. Patriots Player Props | Kendrick Bourne | Week 12
Before placing any wagers on Kendrick Bourne’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
This Week 12 matchup sees Bourne’s New England Patriots (7-4) take the field against the Tennessee Titans (8-3) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kendrick Bourne’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bourne Season Stats
- Bourne has been targeted 47 times and has 37 catches, leading the Patriots with 562 receiving yards (51.1 ypg) plus three touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 256 yards after the catch, which ranks 30th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 13.8% of his team’s 29 offensive TDs.
Bourne’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Mac Jones has racked up 2,540 passing yards (230.9 yards per game) while connecting on 245 of 349 passes (70.2% completion percentage), with 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- So far this year Damien Harris has run for 603 yards on 143 carries (54.8 ypg), with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Jakobi Meyers has 522 yards on 54 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 82 times and put up 47.5 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Tennessee has allowed five players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Titans have allowed 14 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Tennessee hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||270.7 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||97.2 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.5 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (13)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (18)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!