Titans vs. Patriots Player Props | Damien Harris | Week 12
Before placing any wagers on Damien Harris’ player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
This Week 12 matchup sees Harris’ New England Patriots (7-4) play the Tennessee Titans (8-3) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Damien Harris’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harris Season Stats
- Harris has carried the ball 143 times for a team-high 603 yards (54.8 per game), with seven touchdowns.
- Harris ranks seventh in rushing yards after contact this season with 295, thanks in part to 10 broken tackles.
- He’s also caught 12 passes for 72 yards (6.5 per game).
- This season, he ranks 196th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 70.
- He has accounted for seven of his team’s 29 touchdowns on offense this season, or 24.1%.
Harris’ Notable Teammates
- Mac Jones has passed for 2,540 yards this season, while completing 70.2% of his passes (245-of-349) with 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions (230.9 yards per game).
- Rhamondre Stevenson has rushed for 305 yards on 67 carries (27.7 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Kendrick Bourne has hauled in 37 catches for 562 yards (51.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- This season Jakobi Meyers is averaging 47.5 yards per game, with 54 catches (on 82 targets) for 522 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Five players have put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Titans this season.
- Tennessee has given up at least one rushing touchdown to 10 players this season.
- The Titans have allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to three players this season.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||270.7 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||97.2 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.5 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (13)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (18)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!