Titans vs. Patriots Player Props | A.J. Brown | Week 12
Before placing any wagers on A.J. Brown’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Brown and the Tennessee Titans (8-3) meet the New England Patriots (7-4) in Week 12 at Gillette Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze A.J. Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Brown’s 615 receiving yards (55.9 per game) pace all receivers on the Titans. He’s been targeted 78 times and has totaled 46 catches and three touchdowns.
- He ranks 69th in the NFL with 180 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 30 touchdowns on offense this season, or 10.0%.
Brown’s Notable Teammates
- Ryan Tannehill leads the team with 2,681 passing yards (243.7 yards per game) and has a 66.6% completion percentage this year (245-of-368) while throwing 13 touchdowns with 12 interceptions. He also has 172 rushing yards on 32 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 15.6 yards per game.
- So far this year Tannehill has run for 172 yards on 32 carries (15.6 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has been targeted 31 times, registering 272 yards on 23 catches, including two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England hasn’t allowed more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Patriots have allowed a touchdown pass to 15 players this season.
- Only one player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New England this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||229.6 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||101.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||313.2 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (3)|
|Points/Game Allowed||16.1 (1)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!