Timberwolves vs. Warriors Player Props | Kyle Anderson | Sunday
The Golden State Warriors host the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday, 7:30 PM ET at Chase Center. The Minnesota Timberwolves are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +125.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Golden State Warriors is -148. The Warriors are a -3 favorite. The over/under is set at 999999 points.
The Warriors and Timberwolves have met twice this season, with the Warriors winning once and the Timberwolves winning once.
Kyle’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Kyle Anderson (MIN) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 16 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.12% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-145) are at DraftKings.
Kyle’s stats vs. Golden State Warriors
Kyle’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Timberwolves at Warriors
- The Warriors are 4-1 as favorites in their last 5 games
- The Warriors are 5-0 ATS against the Timberwolves at home in their last 5 games
- The Warriors are 6-1 at home in their last 7 games
- The Over is 6-1 in Warriors games after last game stayed under the points total in their last 7 games
- The Over is 6-2 in Timberwolves games in their last 8 games
Kyle’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.37||7||1.7|
|PtsAgst / Gm||111.71||17||0.0|
Kyle’s Notable Teammates
- Draymond Green (GS) has gone over his assists prop in 11 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.46% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 6.5 (-130) are at DraftKings
- Klay Thompson (GS) has stayed under his points prop in 75 of his last 102 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.34% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 25.5 (-110) are at DraftKings
- Jordan Poole (GS) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 52 of his last 73 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.40% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 3.5 (-130) are at DraftKings
- Jordan Poole (GS) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 12 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.99% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-357) are at DraftKings
- Jordan Poole (GS) has stayed under his steals prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.40% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (130) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.