Timberwolves vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Karl-Anthony Towns | Sunday
Karl-Anthony Towns (18th in NBA, 9.2 rebounds per game) and the Minnesota Timberwolves hit the court versus the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday at 9:00 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Towns in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Karl-Anthony Towns’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Towns Season Stats
- Towns leads the Timberwolves with 24.0 points per game and 9.2 rebounds, while also posting 3.3 assists.
- The 24.0 points Towns has scored per game this season is 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (24.5).
- Towns’ per-game rebound average of 9.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (8.5).
- Towns’ combined points and rebounds average (33.2 per game) is 0.3 fewer than the over/under of 33.5 set in Sunday’s matchup.
- Towns has played 25 games this season, scoring more than 24.5 points in 14 of them.
- Towns’ single-game rebound total has gone over 8.5 boards 12 times in 25 games.
Towns’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Towns averages 18.2 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 6.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Towns pulls down nine rebounds per game in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 0.5 more than his prop total for this game.
- Towns averages 2.6 assists in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 0.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Trail Blazers, Towns averages 1.2 made threes, which is 1.3 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Towns has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers that is 6.7 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Towns racks up 27.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Trail Blazers, and that is 6.3 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Towns’ 20.8 combined points and assists in games against the Trail Blazers are 7.7 less than his prop in this matchup.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!