Timberwolves vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | D’Angelo Russell | Sunday
D’Angelo Russell (10th in league in made threes — 2.9 per game, 32.3%) and the Minnesota Timberwolves will face the Portland Trail Blazers at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday.
If you’re hoping to bet on Russell’s props, we dig into all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D’Angelo Russell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Russell Season Stats
- Russell posts a team-high 6.4 assists per contest. He is also averaging 19.0 points and 3.9 rebounds, shooting 38.2% from the field and 32.3% from downtown with 2.9 made 3-pointers per contest (10th in league).
- The 16.5 points prop total set for Russell on Sunday is 2.5 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (19.0).
- Russell’s per-game rebound average of 3.9 is 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Russell combines to average 25.4 points and assists per game, 2.9 more than his PA prop bet total (22.5) for Sunday’s matchup.
- Russell has put up more than 16.5 points 14 times this season (through 21 games).
- Russell’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 2.5 boards 17 times in 21 games.
Russell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Russell’s points-per-game average against the Trail Blazers (17.2) is 0.7 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Russell collects 3.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Trail Blazers, 1.0 more than his prop total for this game.
- Russell averages 4.5 assists in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 1.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Trail Blazers, Russell averages 1.8 made threes, which is 0.7 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Russell’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers is 25.2, which is 0.3 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Russell combines for 20.7 points and rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers. That is 1.2 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Russell collects 21.7 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Trail Blazers, 0.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!