Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Player Props | D’Angelo Russell | Monday
D’Angelo Russell and the Minnesota Timberwolves hit the court versus the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday at 8:00 PM ET. With 2.9 treys per game (shooting 33.9%), Russell is ranked 13th in the NBA in made three-pointers.
In this story, we are digging into Russell’s stats and trends to help you make the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D’Angelo Russell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Russell Season Stats
- Russell is tops on his team in assists per game (5.5), and also puts up 18.8 points and 3.5 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocks.
- The 20.5 point total set for Russell on Monday is 1.7 more than his season scoring average (18.8).
- Russell has averaged 3.5 rebounds per game, the same as his prop bet for Monday.
- Russell’s combined points and rebounds average (22.3 per game) is 1.2 less than the over/under of 23.5 set in Monday’s matchup.
- Russell has played 14 games this season, scoring more than 20.5 points in seven of them.
- Russell’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards seven times in 14 games.
Russell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Russell averages 14.6 points per game against the Pelicans, 5.9 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Russell grabs 3.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Pelicans, 0.1 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Russell averages 4.9 assists in matchups with the Pelicans, 1.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Pelicans, Russell averages 1.4 fewer made three-pointers (2.1) than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Russell has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pelicans that is 6.6 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Russell collects 18 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans, and that is 5.5 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Russell puts up 19.5 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Pelicans, 7.0 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!