Timberwolves vs. Pelicans Player Props | Anthony Edwards | Monday
The Minnesota Timberwolves, including Anthony Edwards, face the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday at 8:00 PM ET. At 3.1 three-pointers made per game (shooting 35.7%), Edwards is ranked fifth in the league in buckets from beyond the arc.
Let’s take a look at Edwards’ stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Edwards’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edwards Season Stats
- Edwards averages 22.5 points, 6.2 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, shooting 43.3% from the field and 35.7% from beyond the arc with 3.1 made 3-pointers per contest (fifth in league).
- Monday’s points prop bet for Edwards has been set at 22.5 points. That is the same as his season scoring average.
- Edwards’ per-game rebound average of 6.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (5.5).
- Edwards has put up 28.7 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.2 more than his 27.5 PR over/under for Monday’s game.
- In the 16 games he’s played this season, Edwards’ point total has exceeded 22.5 points nine times.
- Edwards’ single-game rebound total has gone over 5.5 boards nine times in 16 games.
Edwards’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Edwards is averaging 1.7 more points per game against the Pelicans than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Edwards collects 6.4 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans, 0.9 more than his prop total for this contest.
- Edwards averages 3.4 assists in matchups with the Pelicans, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Pelicans, Edwards has made 0.1 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Edwards has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pelicans that is 2.5 higher than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Edwards accumulates 30.6 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans, which is 3.1 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Edwards averages 27.6 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Pelicans, 2.1 more than his prop bet over/under in this game.
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!