Timberwolves vs. Nuggets Player Props | D’Angelo Russell | Wednesday
D’Angelo Russell (ninth in made three-pointers in league — 2.9 per game, 33.0%) and the Minnesota Timberwolves go up against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET.
Below, we break down Russell’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D’Angelo Russell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Russell Season Stats
- Russell is tops on the Timberwolves at 6.4 assists per game, while also putting up 3.9 rebounds and 19.0 points.
- Russell’s 19.0 points per game average is 0.5 fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Russell’s per-game rebound average of 3.9 is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Russell combines to average 25.4 points and assists per game, 0.1 less than his PA prop bet total (25.5) for Wednesday’s game.
- Through 22 games this season, Russell has scored more than 19.5 points 11 times.
- Russell’s single-game rebound output has exceeded 3.5 boards 12 times through 22 games played this season.
Russell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Russell is averaging 3.2 fewer points per game against the Nuggets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Russell pulls down 3.2 rebounds per game in matchups with the Nuggets, 0.3 less than his prop total for this game.
- Russell racks up assists against the Nuggets at a higher rate — 0.7 more per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Nuggets, Russell has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Russell’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Nuggets is 25.7, which is 2.8 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Russell averages 19.5 combined points and rebounds in games against the Nuggets, which is 4.0 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Russell’s 22.5 combined points and assists in games against the Nuggets are 3.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!