Timberwolves vs. Nuggets Player Props | Anthony Edwards | Wednesday
Anthony Edwards (ninth in league in made threes — 2.9 per game, 33.8%) and the Minnesota Timberwolves will face the Denver Nuggets at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
In this piece, we take a look at all of Edwards’ prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Edwards’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edwards Season Stats
- Edwards posts 21.5 points, 5.8 rebounds and 3.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 1.6 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The 21.5 points Edwards has scored per game this season is 1.0 more than his prop total set for Wednesday (20.5).
- Edwards has averaged 5.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Edwards has averaged 27.3 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.8 more than Wednesday’s prop bet total of 25.5.
- Edwards’ point total has exceeded 20.5 points 14 times in the 27 games he’s appeared in this season.
- This season through 27 games played, Edwards has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in 13 outings.
Edwards’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Edwards averages 15.8 points per game against the Nuggets, 4.7 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Edwards averages 5.2 rebounds in games against the Nuggets. That is 0.3 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Edwards averages 2.8 assists in matchups with the Nuggets, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Nuggets, Edwards averages 1.0 fewer made three-pointer (1.5) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Edwards’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Nuggets is 4.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Edwards averages 21 combined points and rebounds in games against the Nuggets, which is 4.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Edwards’ 18.6 combined points and assists in games against the Nuggets are 4.9 less than his prop in this matchup.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Yankees vs. Rays Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 16
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Tuesday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…