Timberwolves vs. Lakers Player Props | D’Angelo Russell | Friday
D’Angelo Russell and the Minnesota Timberwolves go up against the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday at 10:30 PM ET. With 2.9 treys per game (shooting 33.8%), Russell is ranked 16th in the NBA in made three-pointers.
If you’re looking to bet on Russell’s props, we dig into all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D’Angelo Russell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Russell Season Stats
- Russell puts up 17.1 points, 3.6 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.8 blocks.
- The 19.5 points prop bet over/under set for Russell on Friday is 2.4 more than his scoring average on the season (17.1).
- Russell has averaged 0.1 more rebounds per game (3.6) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Russell combines to average 22.2 points and assists per game, 4.3 fewer than his PA prop bet total (26.5) for Friday’s game.
- Russell has put up more than 19.5 points three times this season (through eight games).
- Over eight games played this season, Russell’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards four times.
Russell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Russell’s points-per-game average against the Lakers (16.7) is 2.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Russell’s 3.2 rebounds per game in matchups against the Lakers are 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Russell racks up 7.8 assists per game against the Lakers, 1.3 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Lakers, Russell has made 0.8 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Russell’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Lakers is 27.7, which is 1.8 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Russell averages 19.9 combined points and rebounds in games against the Lakers, which is 3.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Russell has collected 24.5 combined points and assists per game against the Lakers, 2.0 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Los Angeles Lakers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!