Timberwolves vs. Lakers Player Props | Anthony Edwards | Friday
Anthony Edwards (seventh in league, 25.9 points per game) and the Minnesota Timberwolves hit the court versus the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday at 10:30 PM ET.
Let’s break down all of Edwards’ prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Edwards’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edwards Season Stats
- Edwards is tops on his team in points per game (25.9), and also puts up 6.3 rebounds and 3.5 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.6 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Edwards is 24.5 points. That is 1.4 fewer than his season average of 25.9.
- Edwards’ per-game rebound average of 6.3 is 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (5.5).
- Edwards has averaged 32.2 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.7 more than Friday’s prop bet over/under of 30.5.
- Through 10 games this season, Edwards has totaled more than 24.5 points six times.
- Through 10 games played this season, Edwards’ single-game rebound total has gone over 5.5 boards seven times.
Edwards’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Edwards averages 24 points per game against the Lakers, 0.5 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Edwards pulls down five rebounds per game in matchups with the Lakers, 0.5 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Edwards collects assists against the Lakers at a lower rate — 0.8 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Lakers, Edwards has made 0.5 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Edwards’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Lakers is 2.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Edwards collects 29 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Lakers, and that is 1.5 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Edwards has collected 26.7 combined points and assists per game against the Lakers, 1.8 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Los Angeles Lakers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!