Timberwolves vs. Hornets Player Props | D’Angelo Russell | Friday
D’Angelo Russell and the Minnesota Timberwolves meet the Charlotte Hornets on Friday at 7:00 PM ET. With 2.9 treys per game (shooting 32.6%), Russell is ranked 11th in the NBA in made three-pointers.
If you’re hoping to bet on Russell’s props, we dig into all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D’Angelo Russell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Russell Season Stats
- Russell is tops on his team in assists per game (5.7), and also puts up 18.4 points and 3.4 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Russell’s 18.4 points per game average is 1.1 fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Russell’s per-game rebound average of 3.4 is 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Russell has racked up 24.1 combined points and assists per game, 2.4 less than his PA prop bet total for Friday’s game (26.5).
- Russell has appeared in 16 games this season, scoring more than 19.5 points in eight of them.
- Over 16 games played this season, Russell’s single-game rebound total has gone over 2.5 boards 12 times.
Russell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Charlotte
- Russell’s points-per-game average against the Hornets (19.9) is 0.4 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Russell grabs 2.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Hornets, the same as his prop total for this contest.
- Russell racks up 5.1 assists per game against the Hornets, 1.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Hornets, Russell averages 2.3 made threes, which is 1.2 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Russell has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Hornets that is 2.0 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Russell averages 22.4 combined points and rebounds in games against the Hornets, which is 0.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Russell records 25 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Hornets, 1.5 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!