Timberwolves vs. Hornets Player Props | Anthony Edwards | Friday
Anthony Edwards (22.8 points per game, 17th in NBA) and the Minnesota Timberwolves will face the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Friday.
In this piece, we break down all of Edwards’ prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Edwards’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edwards Season Stats
- Edwards leads his team in points per contest (22.8), and also posts 6.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.4 steals and 0.7 blocks.
- Edwards’ 22.8 points per game average is 0.7 less than Friday’s over/under.
- Edwards has pulled down 6.7 rebounds per game, 1.2 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (5.5).
- Edwards’ combined points and rebounds average (29.5 per game) is 1.0 more than the 28.5 PR over/under set for Friday’s matchup.
- Edwards’ point total has gone over 23.5 points nine times in the 18 games he’s appeared in this season.
- This season in 18 games played, Edwards has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in 11 matchups.
Edwards’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Charlotte
- Edwards is averaging 3.5 fewer points per game against the Hornets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Edwards grabs 5.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Hornets, which equals his prop total for this contest.
- Edwards dishes out assists against the Hornets at a lower rate — 0.5 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Hornets, Edwards averages 1.5 made threes, which is 2.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Edwards’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Hornets is 4.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Edwards combines for 25.5 points and rebounds per game against the Hornets. That is 3.0 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Edwards’ 23 combined points and assists in games against the Hornets are 3.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!