Timberwolves vs. Heat Player Props | D’Angelo Russell | Wednesday
D’Angelo Russell and the Minnesota Timberwolves will face the Miami Heat at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. With 2.8 per game (shooting 32.1%), Russell is ranked 19th in the NBA in made threes.
Let’s break down Russell’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D’Angelo Russell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Russell Season Stats
- Russell paces his squad in assists per game (5.7), and also posts 18.3 points and 3.5 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Wednesday’s over/under for Russell is 18.5 points. That is 0.2 more than his season average of 18.3.
- Russell’s per-game rebound average — 3.5 — equals his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game.
- Russell’s combined points and rebounds average (21.8 per game) is 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 22.5 set for Wednesday’s matchup.
- In the 15 games he’s appeared in this season, Russell’s point total has exceeded 18.5 points seven times.
- Russell’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards seven times in 15 games.
Russell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Russell is averaging 7.4 fewer points per game against the Heat than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Russell grabs 2.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the Heat, 0.6 less than his prop total for this game.
- Russell averages 3.9 assists in matchups with the Heat, 2.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Heat, Russell averages 0.4 fewer made three-pointers (2.1) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Russell has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Heat that is 10.6 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Russell averages 14 combined points and rebounds in games against the Heat, which is 8.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Russell has collected 15 combined points and assists per game against the Heat, 10.5 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!