Timberwolves vs. Clippers Player Props | D’Angelo Russell | Saturday
D’Angelo Russell and the Minnesota Timberwolves will match up against the Los Angeles Clippers at 10:30 PM ET on Saturday. With 3.1 per game (shooting 36.4%), Russell is 11th in the NBA in made threes.
With prop bets available for Russell in this contest, let’s break down the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D’Angelo Russell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Russell Season Stats
- Russell averages a team-best 5.3 assists per game. He is also putting up 17.7 points and 3.8 rebounds, shooting 39.2% from the field and 36.4% from beyond the arc with 3.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Russell has scored 17.7 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.8 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Russell has averaged 0.3 more rebounds per game (3.8) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Russell has recorded 21.5 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.0 fewer than his 22.5 PR over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Russell has recorded more than 19.5 points four times this season (through nine games).
- Over nine games played this season, Russell’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards five times.
Russell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Russell averages 13 points per game against the Clippers, 6.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Russell’s 2.4 rebounds per game in matchups with the Clippers are 1.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Russell racks up 4.9 assists per game against the Clippers, 1.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Clippers, Russell averages 2.1 made threes, which is 0.4 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Russell has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Clippers that is 8.2 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Russell racks up 15.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Clippers, and that is 7.1 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Russell puts up 17.9 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Clippers, 7.6 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Los Angeles Clippers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!