Timberwolves vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Karl-Anthony Towns | Friday
Karl-Anthony Towns (12th in league, 24.2 points per game) and the Minnesota Timberwolves play the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Towns in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Karl-Anthony Towns’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Towns Season Stats
- Towns is tops on the Timberwolves with 24.2 points per game and 9.3 rebounds, while also posting 3.3 assists.
- Towns’ 24.2 points per game average is 0.7 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- Towns’ per-game rebound average — 9.3 — is 0.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (9.5).
- Towns has averaged 33.5 combined points and rebounds per game, the same as Friday’s prop bet total.
- Towns has put up more than 23.5 points 14 times this season (through 24 games).
- Through 24 games played this season, Towns’ single-game rebound total has gone over 9.5 boards 12 times.
Towns’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Towns is averaging 6.7 fewer points per game against the Cavaliers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Towns averages 7.6 rebounds in games against the Cavaliers. That is 1.9 less than his prop total (9.5) for this contest.
- Towns collects assists against the Cavaliers at a lower rate — 1.5 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Cavaliers, Towns averages 0.7 fewer made three-pointers (1.8) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Towns’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers is 26.4, which is 11.1 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Towns averages 24.4 combined points and rebounds in games against the Cavaliers, which is 9.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Towns has averaged 18.8 combined points and assists per game against the Cavaliers, 8.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!