Timberwolves vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Anthony Edwards | Friday
Anthony Edwards and the Minnesota Timberwolves will take on the Cleveland Cavaliers at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. At 21.8 points per game, Edwards is ranked 19th in the NBA.
If you’re hoping to bet on Edwards’ props, we break down all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Edwards’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edwards Season Stats
- Edwards posts 21.8 points, 5.9 rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.6 steals and 0.7 blocks.
- The 21.8 points Edwards has scored per game this season is 0.7 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (22.5).
- Edwards has pulled down 5.9 rebounds per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (5.5).
- Edwards has put up 27.7 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.2 more than his 27.5 PR over/under for Friday’s game.
- In the 25 games he’s appeared in this season, Edwards’ point total has gone over 22.5 points 11 times.
- Edwards’ single-game rebound total has gone over 5.5 boards 13 times in 25 games.
Edwards’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Edwards is averaging 4.5 fewer points per game against the Cavaliers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Edwards averages four rebounds in games against the Cavaliers. That is 1.5 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Edwards racks up assists against the Cavaliers at a lower rate — 1.5 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Cavaliers, Edwards averages 0.5 more made three-pointers (three) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Edwards’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers is 25, which is 6.5 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Edwards averages 22 combined points and rebounds in games against the Cavaliers, which is 5.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Edwards’ 21 combined points and assists in games against the Cavaliers are 5.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!