Timberwolves vs. Bulls Player Props | Patrick Beverley | Friday
The Chicago Bulls host the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday, 8:00 PM ET at United Center. The Minnesota Timberwolves are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +125.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago Bulls is -147. The Bulls are a -3 favorite. The over/under is set at 224.5 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 17, 2023, the Timberwolves won by a score of 150-126.
Patrick’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Patrick Beverley (CHI) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.31% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-105) are at DraftKings.
Patrick’s stats vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Patrick’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Timberwolves at Bulls
- The Bulls are 4-1 as favorites in their last 5 games
- The Bulls are 6-2 ATS as home favorites in their last 8 games
- The Timberwolves are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Timberwolves are 5-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 6 games
- The Timberwolves are 5-1 ATS on the road in their last 6 games
Patrick’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||109.21||25||-2.6|
|PtsAgst / Gm||111.92||18||0.1|
Patrick’s Notable Teammates
- DeMar DeRozan (CHI) has gone over his assists prop in 14 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 17.87% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 4.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
- DeMar DeRozan (CHI) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 13 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 17.19% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 4.5 (-115) are at DraftKings
- Nikola Vucevic (CHI) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 22.61% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-120) are at DraftKings
- DeMar DeRozan (CHI) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 49 of his last 68 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 33.65% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (120) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.