Thunder vs. Raptors Player Props | Luguentz Dort | Wednesday
Luguentz Dort’s Oklahoma City Thunder match up against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of Dort’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Luguentz Dort’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Dort Season Stats
- Dort posts 17.3 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, shooting 43.3% from the field and 33.5% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 17.3 points Dort has scored per game this season is 0.2 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (17.5).
- Dort’s per-game rebound average of 4.0 is 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Dort has recorded 21.3 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.2 less than his 21.5 PR over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Dort has recorded more than 17.5 points nine times this season (through 22 games).
- Dort’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards 13 times in 22 games.
Dort’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Toronto
- Dort averages 10.7 points per game against the Raptors, 6.8 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Dort’s 1.7 rebounds per game in matchups with the Raptors are 1.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Dort collects assists against the Raptors at a lower rate — 0.8 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Raptors, Dort averages 1.7 made threes, which is 0.8 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Dort has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Raptors that is 9.4 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Dort averages 12.4 combined points and rebounds in games against the Raptors, which is 9.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Dort has averaged 11.4 combined points and assists per game against the Raptors, 7.1 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Toronto Raptors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Yankees vs. Rays Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 16
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Tuesday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…