Thunder vs. Raptors Player Props | Josh Giddey | Wednesday
The Oklahoma City Thunder, Josh Giddey included, face off against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Giddey in this contest, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Josh Giddey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Giddey Season Stats
- Giddey is tops on his team in both rebounds (6.8) and assists (5.8) per contest, and also posts 10.4 points. At the other end, he averages 1.0 steals and 0.6 blocks.
- Giddey’s 10.4 points per game average is 0.1 fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Giddey has averaged 6.8 rebounds per game, 1.3 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Giddey has recorded 16.2 combined points and assists per game, 0.3 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s matchup (16.5).
- Giddey has scored more than 10.5 points 10 times this season (through 21 games).
- So far through 21 games, Giddey has pulled down more than 5.5 rebounds in 13 matchups.
Giddey’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Toronto
- Giddey is yet to play against the Raptors in his career.
Toronto Raptors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!