Thunder vs. Mavericks Player Props | Josh Giddey | Sunday
The Oklahoma City Thunder, including Josh Giddey, will match up against the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET.
Below, we dig into Giddey’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Josh Giddey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Giddey Season Stats
- Giddey paces his team in both rebounds (6.7) and assists (5.9) per contest, and also puts up 10.6 points. At the other end, he posts 1.0 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The 10.6 points Giddey has scored per game this season is 1.9 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (12.5).
- Giddey has pulled down 6.7 rebounds per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (6.5).
- Giddey combines to average 16.5 points and assists per game, 2.0 less than his PA prop bet total (18.5) for Sunday’s matchup.
- Through 23 games this season, Giddey has scored more than 12.5 points nine times.
- Giddey’s single-game rebound total has gone over 6.5 boards 14 times over 23 games played this season.
Giddey’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Giddey has no career matchups against the Mavericks.
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!