Thunder vs. Knicks Player Props | Jeremiah Robinson-Earl | Monday
The Oklahoma City Thunder host the New York Knicks on Monday November 21st, 8:10pm ET at Paycom Center. The New York Knicks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +110.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Oklahoma City Thunder is -132. The Thunder are a 2.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at 230.5 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 13, 2022, the Thunder won by a score of 145-135.
Jeremiah Robinson-Earl Season Stats
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl averages 8.4 points, 0.7 assists, 4.2 rebounds, and 0.7 steals per contest.
- Robinson-Earl’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Knicks is set at 9.5 which is 1.1 more than his season average of 8.4.
- Robinson-Earl’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Knicks is set at 4.5 which is 0.3 more than his season average of 4.2.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl is 8 of 15 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 53.3% of the time.
Jeremiah Robinson-Earl Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Jeremiah Robinson-Earl Stats vs. New York
- Robinson-Earl is averaging 17 points per game against the Knicks, 7.5 more than his point prop bet total for this game (9.5).
- Robinson-Earl averages 7 rebounds per game against the Knicks. That is 2.5 more than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Robinson-Earl averages assists in matchups with the Knicks, his prop bet total for this game.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.