Thunder vs. Kings Player Props | Luguentz Dort | Friday
The Sacramento Kings host the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday January 20th, 12:18pm ET at Golden 1 Center. The Oklahoma City Thunder are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 135.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Sacramento Kings is -160. The Kings are a 3.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Luguentz Dort Season Stats
- Luguentz Dort averages 14.3 points, 2.3 assists, 4.3 rebounds, and 1.1 steals per contest.
- Dort’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Sacramento Kings is set at 15.5 which is 1.2 more than his season average of 14.3.
- Luguentz Dort is 25 of 44 in the Under Points market, winning 56.8% of the time.
- Dort’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Sacramento Kings is set at 2.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 2.3.
- Luguentz Dort is 27 of 44 in the Under Assists market, winning 61.4% of the time.
- Dort’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Sacramento Kings is set at 4.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 4.3.
- Luguentz Dort is 27 of 44 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 61.4% of the time.
Luguentz Dort Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Sacramento Kings Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.