Texas Tech vs. Baylor Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The No. 9 Baylor Bears (9-2, 0-0 Big 12) and Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-5, 0-0 Big 12) will play each other in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Bears are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -14.5). An over/under of 51.5 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Baylor stats and betting info
Betting trends for Baylor
- Baylor’s ATS record is 8-3-0 this season.
- The Bears are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when favored by 14.5 points or more this season.
- Out of Baylor’s 11 games with a set total, six have hit the over (54.5%).
- Baylor and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (51.5 points) seven times this season.
- On average, the Bears have seen a 52.5 over/under in their games this season, 1.0 more point than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Bears collect 38.3 more yards per game (447.0) than the Red Raiders allow per outing (408.7).
- When Baylor piles up more than 408.7 yards, the team is 6-0.
- This year, the Bears have turned the ball over 12 times, while the Red Raiders have forced 12.
|Pass yards||218.7 (2406)||79|
|Rush yards||228.3 (2511)||11|
|Points scored||34.0 (374)||25|
|Pass yards against||225.5 (2480)||61|
|Rush yards against||121.1 (1332)||24|
|Points allowed||19.0 (209)||16|
Key players for Baylor
- Gerry Bohanon has thrown for 2,197 yards (199.7 ypg) to lead Baylor, completing 64.4% of his passes and recording 17 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 301 rushing yards (27.4 ypg) on 69 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- Abram Smith’s team-high 1,217 rushing yards (110.6 per game) have come on 184 carries, with 11 touchdowns this year.
- Tyquan Thornton’s 838 receiving yards (76.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 51 receptions with eight touchdowns.
Texas Tech stats and betting info
Betting trends for Texas Tech
- Texas Tech is 5-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Red Raiders have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 14.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- Out of Texas Tech’s 11 games with a set total, five have hit the over (45.5%).
- This season, seven games Texas Tech played finished with a combined score over 51.5 points.
- The over/under for this matchup is 8.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Red Raiders’ games this season (59.7 points).
- The Red Raiders collect 63.8 more yards per game (410.3) than the Bears give up per matchup (346.5).
- Texas Tech is 5-3 overall when the team amasses over 346.5 yards.
- The Red Raiders have 18 giveaways this season, while the Bears have 18 takeaways .
|Pass yards||256.3 (2819)||43|
|Rush yards||154.0 (1694)||75|
|Points scored||30.5 (336)||53|
|Pass yards against||266.6 (2933)||113|
|Rush yards against||142.1 (1563)||53|
|Points allowed||32.5 (358)||106|
Key players for Texas Tech
- Henry Colombi has 1,291 passing yards (117.4 ypg) to lead Texas Tech, completing 64.2% of his passes and throwing five touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- Tahj Brooks has carried the ball 57 times for a team-high 433 yards (39.4 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- Erik Ezukanma’s team-leading 692 receiving yards (62.9 yards per game) have come on 46 receptions with four touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!