Texas Tech Red Raiders vs West Virginia Mountaineers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The West Virginia Mountaineers visit the Texas Tech Red Raiders at United Supermarkets Arena, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Mountaineers are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 141 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the West Virginia Mountaineers and Texas Tech Red Raiders.
Texas Tech Red Raiders Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Texas Tech
- The Texas Tech Red Raiders are currently 10-9 on the season.
- The Red Raiders are averaging 75.2 points per game. Combining with Mountaineers’ 77.0 points per game gives a total of 152.2, which is 11.2 more than the current Over/Under of 141.
Texas Tech Red Raiders Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||75.2||61|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.5||86|
|Assists Per Game||14.1||39|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.7||112|
|Blocks Per Game||3.3||96|
Key Players for Texas Tech
- Kevin Obanor leads Texas Tech with 14.7 points per game in 19 games.
- De’Vion Harmon leads Texas Tech with 3.5 assists per game in 19 games.
- Daniel Batcho leads Texas Tech with 6.8 rebounds per game in 16 games.
- Daniel Batcho leads Texas Tech with a 66.7 FG% through 16 games.
- Daniel Batcho leads Texas Tech with a 60.0 3PT% through 16 games.
West Virginia Mountaineers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for West Virginia
- The West Virginia Mountaineers are currently 11-8 on the season.
- The Mountaineers are averaging 77.0 points per game. Combining with Red Raiders’ 75.2 points per game gives a total of 152.2, which is 11.2 more than the current Over/Under of 141.
West Virginia Mountaineers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||77.0||47|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.2||148|
|Assists Per Game||13.5||45|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.5||151|
|Blocks Per Game||2.8||113|
Key Players for West Virginia
- Tre Mitchell leads West Virginia with 13.1 points per game in 19 games.
- Kedrian Johnson leads West Virginia with 3.2 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Jimmy Bell Jr. leads West Virginia with 6.1 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Mohamed Wague leads West Virginia with a 72.9 FG% through 19 games.
- Patrick Suemnick leads West Virginia with a 100.0 3PT% through 10 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.