Texas Rangers vs Seattle Mariners Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 15
The Seattle Mariners visit the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Field, taking the field at 8:05pm ET on Friday July 15th, 8:05pm ET. The Texas Rangers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Seattle Mariners and Texas Rangers.
Texas and Seattle Betting Info
- Seven of the Rangers’ last eight home games have gone OVER the total runs line.
- The Mariners have won each of their last 11 games.
Seattle Mariners Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.235|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.1|
Key Players for Seattle
- Diego Castillo: 3.93 ERA, 8.91 K/9, 1.28 WHIP
- Marco Gonzales: 3.50 ERA, 4.75 K/9, 1.37 WHIP
- Erik Swanson: 0.73 ERA, 12.04 K/9, 0.81 WHIP
- Julio Rodríguez: .273 Batting Avg, .334 OBP, .471 SLG, .805 OPS, 51 Runs
- Tyler France: .303 Batting Avg, .375 OBP, .457 SLG, .832 OPS, 32 Runs
- John Crawford: .266 Batting Avg, .345 OBP, .382 SLG, .727 OPS, 41 Runs
- Jesse Winker: .229 Batting Avg, .340 OBP, .356 SLG, .696 OPS, 28 Runs
- Justin Upton: .133 Batting Avg, .278 OBP, .222 SLG, .500 OPS, 2 Runs
- Eugenio Suárez: .241 Batting Avg, .338 OBP, .445 SLG, .783 OPS, 42 Runs
- Adam Frazier: .231 Batting Avg, .292 OBP, .305 SLG, .597 OPS, 35 Runs
- Caleb Raleigh: .196 Batting Avg, .267 OBP, .457 SLG, .724 OPS, 19 Runs
Texas Rangers Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.240|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.6|
Key Players for Texas
- José Leclerc: 5.91 ERA, 6.75 K/9, 1.41 WHIP
- Jose Adolis García: .239 Batting Avg, .283 OBP, .447 SLG, .730 OPS, 49 Runs
- Jonah Heim: .267 Batting Avg, .320 OBP, .480 SLG, .800 OPS, 34 Runs
- Corey Seager: .246 Batting Avg, .322 OBP, .468 SLG, .790 OPS, 47 Runs
- Kole Calhoun: .228 Batting Avg, .283 OBP, .402 SLG, .685 OPS, 33 Runs
- Bradley Miller: .210 Batting Avg, .258 OBP, .337 SLG, .595 OPS, 18 Runs
- Marcus Semien: .241 Batting Avg, .299 OBP, .399 SLG, .698 OPS, 49 Runs
- Leody Taveras: .338 Batting Avg, .359 OBP, .500 SLG, .859 OPS, 12 Runs
- David Lowe: .274 Batting Avg, .328 OBP, .436 SLG, .764 OPS, 39 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Rangers and Mariners, the Rangers won twice and the Mariners won three times. Their most recent matchup on July 14, 2022 ended 6-5 with the Seattle Mariners taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Monday
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Monday
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 15
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Monday August 15th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…