Texas Rangers vs Oakland Athletics Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 13
The Oakland Athletics visit the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Field, taking the field at 8:05pm ET on Wednesday July 13th, 8:05pm ET. The Oakland Athletics are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Oakland Athletics and Texas Rangers.
Texas and Oakland Betting Info
- The Rangers have lost each of their last seven games as favorites after going to extra innings.
- Each of the Rangers’ last six home games have gone OVER the total runs line.
Oakland Athletics Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.211|
|AVG Runs Scored||3.3|
Key Players for Oakland
- Lou Trivino: 7.11 ERA, 13.15 K/9, 2.05 WHIP
- Jared Koenig: 6.38 ERA, 4.91 K/9, 1.75 WHIP
- Domingo Tapia: 14.40 ERA, 7.20 K/9, 2.60 WHIP
- Sheldon Neuse: .236 Batting Avg, .297 OBP, .314 SLG, .611 OPS, 21 Runs
- Stephen Piscotty: .197 Batting Avg, .279 OBP, .303 SLG, .582 OPS, 7 Runs
- Chadwick Pinder: .231 Batting Avg, .258 OBP, .380 SLG, .638 OPS, 19 Runs
- Elvis Andrus: .226 Batting Avg, .296 OBP, .363 SLG, .659 OPS, 33 Runs
- Seth Brown: .217 Batting Avg, .273 OBP, .404 SLG, .677 OPS, 25 Runs
- Anthony Kemp: .208 Batting Avg, .289 OBP, .268 SLG, .557 OPS, 28 Runs
- Ramón Laureano: .239 Batting Avg, .329 OBP, .397 SLG, .726 OPS, 31 Runs
- Sean Murphy: .240 Batting Avg, .307 OBP, .413 SLG, .720 OPS, 35 Runs
Texas Rangers Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.240|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.6|
Key Players for Texas
- Spencer Howard: 8.04 ERA, 8.61 K/9, 1.66 WHIP
- Kolby Allard: 8.47 ERA, 6.89 K/9, 1.35 WHIP
- Jose Adolis García: .239 Batting Avg, .281 OBP, .450 SLG, .731 OPS, 48 Runs
- Jonah Heim: .266 Batting Avg, .318 OBP, .477 SLG, .795 OPS, 32 Runs
- Corey Seager: .245 Batting Avg, .319 OBP, .468 SLG, .787 OPS, 45 Runs
- Kole Calhoun: .234 Batting Avg, .290 OBP, .413 SLG, .703 OPS, 33 Runs
- Bradley Miller: .209 Batting Avg, .258 OBP, .339 SLG, .597 OPS, 18 Runs
- Marcus Semien: .238 Batting Avg, .293 OBP, .399 SLG, .692 OPS, 47 Runs
- Leody Taveras: .328 Batting Avg, .352 OBP, .507 SLG, .859 OPS, 11 Runs
- David Lowe: .277 Batting Avg, .330 OBP, .443 SLG, .773 OPS, 38 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Rangers and Athletics, the Rangers won three times and the Athletics won twice. Their most recent matchup on July 12, 2022 ended 14-7 with the Oakland Athletics taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Robert | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Thursday August 11th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…